Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Faa Mohamad ☃


LOVE QUOTES
Monday, November 07, 2011 | 10:16 PM | 0 comments
If you love someone, don’t be ashamed to express it by showing how much you really care.

#joanna alfonso balce

One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.

#Paolo Caelho

Sometimes, the best way to stay close to someone you love is by being just a friend.

#Anon

Happy is the man who wins the first love of a woman, but happier is the woman who wins the last love of a man.

#Mariz Cordero

We don’t love because of trust, but we trust because we love.

#Anon

Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.

#Mejane

Love is like a flower that blooms without the aid of the season.

#Anon

True love is when you shed a tear and still want him.,
It’s when he ignores you and you still love him,
It’s when he loves another but you still smile and say ‘I am happy for you’,
When all you really do is cry and cry.

#Mejane

Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.

#Rita Rudner

Love is like a butterfly, when you hold it firm it will crash and when you hold it loose it will fly away.

#Elias

If you are cold at night, let the promise of my love cover you like a warm blanket.

#Matthew White

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.

#Anon

We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved.

 #Anon

No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won’t make you cry.

  #Anon
As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.

#William Shakespear

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

#Plato

First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.

#George Bernard Shaw

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

#Judy Garland

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

#Albert Einstein

I believe in the compelling power of love. I do not understand it. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of all this thorny existence.

#Theordore Dreiser

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.

#Michel de Montaigne


Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
#Erich Fromm

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

#Mother Teresa

Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.

#David Grayson

Love is the foundation from which your decisions about your life should be made.

#Darren L.Johnson

Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods.

#Plato

Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.

#Andre Breton

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.

#Loretta Young

Love means not ever having to say you're sorry.

#Erich Segal 

Love's greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.

#Barbara de Angelis

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman giving all your love to just one man.

#Tammy Whynette

The best proof of love is trust.

#Joyce Brothers

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.


#Alfred Lord Tennyson

 The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

#Joyce Edward Moore










Older Post ☃ | Newer Post☃